LEGO® Robotics Program
A perfect introduction to robotics for children attempting robotics for the very first time. Your child gets to build exciting models using the latest LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 sets. Programming is made easy with an icon-based programming environment that gives life to your child’s LEGO models.
This is a progressive course that aims to equip students with ba
sic programming knowledge and creative design thinking through playful learning. Participants will be introduced to simple elementary projects and advance to challenges requiring them to find out-of-the-box solutions.
Your child will be able to:
- Connect to a scientific question or engineering problem, establish a line of inquiry and consider possible solutions
- Build, program and modify a LEGO Education model with movements
- Design a solution using the model they’ve built
- Master the skills of using motors, motion sensors and tilt sensors
- Learn the basics of programming
- Learn science and engineering through guided projects
At Inventive Kids, we understand that it is as important to sustain as it is to ignite interest, thus our robotics program is well-paced to allow kids to achieve a good grounding before advancing them to the next level. Our program has 3 levels, namely – Foundation, Guided Projects and Open Projects. The Foundation classes will be conducted separately for 5 – 6 year-olds and 7 – 12 year-olds. After the completion of the 8 weeks of Foundation, kids can progress to the more advanced 8 weeks of Guided Projects and thereafter to the Open Projects. Class size is kept small at a maximum of 6 participants for closer instructor-student interaction.
To register, please visit us at our centre at Our Tampines Hub #02-83 or contact us via Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org.